Why Give to Joy Junction?
Joy Junction works hard to break the cycle of homelessness, one life at a time. First, we take care of the immediate need for food, clothing, and safe shelter. Then, we offer participation in our life recovery program, which is intended to provide freedom from addictions and harmful behaviors. Many program graduates return to employment.
We know how to accomplish a lot with a little and are good stewards of every donation dollar. We strive to lower the percentage of general and administration costs each year. We will stretch donation dollars to serve hundreds of thousands of meals, and provide safe shelter every night of the year.
Gifts to Joy Junction are tax-deductible as allowed by law. In all of our years of operation, we have operated entirely on private donations from people, churches, foundations, and businesses. We have never taken support from tax dollars at any level of government.
Joy Junction is a 501(c)(3) church ministry to the homeless and hungry in the Albuquerque area (Tax ID# 85-0360268).
we have provided links below for your convenience.
Donations are received in several different ways:
- By credit/debit card or ACH bank checks (select the “DONATE TODAY” button above)
- By mailing to Joy Junction, P.O. Box 20550, Albuquerque, NM 87154
- By calling the business office at 505-217-9586
- By texting (see below)
Donate by text to Joy Junction!
Text your donation amount to 505-288-3350
24 hours per day, seven days a week!
Donate through AmazonSmile
Other Donation Options
- Year-End Gifts – Click here for a brochure with ideas to pay less tax!
- Donate a Vehicle – Click here for more information on Vehicle Donations
Other Ways to Give to Joy Junction Click on a topic below for more information.
- Personalize Your Own Fundraiser
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds, and Securities
- Gifts of Real Estate and Property
- Heirlooms and Works of Art
- Volunteer at Joy Junction
- Shop at our Thrift Shoppe
- Plan Your Future with a Will for Free
- How Can I Benefit From a Planned Gift?
- Gifts From Your Business Interests
- Wills and Estates
- Life Insurance Bequests
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Retirement Assets
- A Year-End Secret Too Good to Keep