Our outreach ministry uses the power of faith to provide food, clothing, shelter, and safety to the homeless population of Albuquerque.
Joy Junction is a nonprofit, donations-only charitable organization fulfilling the physical and spiritual needs of homeless men, women, children, and families through your generous donations.
One of our greatest outreach ministry ideas is to team up with other outreach ministry programs throughout the city.
Our Team Approach
While our homeless shelter strives to improve the lives of the homeless, we are unable to complete our mission alone. For this reason, we combine forces with outreach ministry programs throughout Albuquerque including Healthcare for the Homeless, Steelbridge, The Rock at NoonDay, the Albuquerque Opportunity Center, COAST, and others.
- At Joy Junction, we provide food on the table, a safe shelter, and clothing, yet there are many more needs to be fulfilled.
- Healthcare for the Homeless is a non-faith-based organization that offers medical care, children’s outreach, counseling and therapy, solid meals to addicts, safety in their addictions until sobriety can be reached, syringe exchanging and testing, and condoms for sexual safety.
- Steelbridge provides programs, services, and facilities to help end homelessness in Albuquerque.
- The Rock at NoonDay provides meals and a day-shelter to people in Albuquerque.
- At the Albuquerque Opportunity Center, individuals can find job openings and other opportunities to better their lives.
- COAST is a unit of the ABQ police department that provides outreach and support for those in crisis.
Working together enables us to provide for the total needs of those who seek our shelter and help.