While we have certain protocols for outside fundraising activities, the type of activity is usually limited only by your imagination!
There are many types of fundraising opportunities available. Whether you ultimately start a new activity, or prefer to support an existing activity, you need to fill out our Fundraising Form as the first step.
For many of our supporters, there is a huge potential to access friends, family, customers, vendors and others to work together in raising funds for the hungry and homeless. An individual, group, or community-wide effort involving hundreds can set up a fundraising event to benefit Joy Junction.
Fundraising Event Ideas:
- Yard Sales Bake Sales Golf Tournaments Walkathons Socials Dinner Parties Galas
- Banquets Food Drives Concerts Artistic Performances Costume Parties Dances/Dance Offs Marathon/Iron Mans Ice Cream Socials and More!
Who Can Help?
Almost everyone can help serve and minister to our local homeless and hungry people through a fundraiser event which results in providing funds to support Joy Junction. Even children (with parental consent) can help. Below is a partial list of the various people and groups who can help:
- Teens Adults Seniors Children Families Neighborhood Groups Schools
- Classrooms Churches Church Groups Sports Teams Organizations Businesses Car Clubs
- Scout Troops Restaurants Self-employed Pathfinders Upward Sports Membership Groups Higher Education
- Professionals Associations Jewelers Retail Stores Wholesalers Contractors/Trades Home Centers & Many More!
Outside fundraising activities require preapproval from the corporate office and a written agreement.
The paperwork (including a few restrictions) protects Joy Junction and the event organizers, so please use the Fundraising Form located in the list of options under the “How to Help” tab, or call 505-217-9586 for more information on getting started.
Return to: Ways to Give